NBCC is a learning institution and learning is the fundamental process, purpose, and product of mentoring.
Participation in the program is an opportunity for employees to share their knowledge for their continued development.
Who Can Participate?
This is a mentorship program for NBCC employees.
What’s in it for you?
As a Mentor, you will:
- Become more aware of your leadership style and practice.
- Influence and impact an NBCC employee.
- Be rejuvenated through fresh perspectives.
- Realize personal satisfaction through sharing knowledge, skills and experience.
- Expand your network.
As a Mentee, you will:
- Develop breadth and depth in your skillset.
- Share your fresh perspective with a seasoned colleague.
- Strengthen your confidence and competence through gained knowledge, skills and experience.
- Build your network.
- Learn from your mentor’s experiences in preparation for personal and professional development.
- Explore new opportunities, which can provide greater career satisfaction compared to employees who have not been mentored.
All program participants benefit from increased collaboration, accelerated learning, expanded and diverse perspectives, increased organizational knowledge, new insights about other business units, and improved skills in specific areas.
Log into the platform now, create a profile, and begin your mentorship journey!
Check out our page on NBCC@work for more info.
If you have additional questions, please contact Susan Morehouse at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 453-8244.